Epocal Career Opportunities
At this time, we are currently scheduling interviews for the following positions:
At this time we are hiring for the following positions:
Purpose of Position:
Member of the Clinical Sensors Team in charge with sensor development, transfer to production and product management of epoc test cards sensors based on electrochemical principles.
Key Accountabilities, Major Activities and Expectations:
- Design, perform analyze and summarize experiments leading to the design and characterization of electrochemical sensors for metabolites detection
- Help the development of an optimized production process for electrochemical sensors for metabolites detection
- Help the product validation (clinical trials, in house trials, data analysis and report writing)
- Help preparation of the 510k application
- Participate in construction of the design history file and device master record Interface production team as well as all other resources needed to insure smooth transfer to production
- Integrate in a highly multidisciplinary a team in charge with developing several various sensors and their specific production process. Manage assigned tasks in an extremely interfaced team on tight timelines
Technical Skills / Business Knowledge:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Clinical Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering or related disciplines
- Solid analytical chemistry, clinical chemistry and/or electro-chemical background.
- Thorough understanding of statistical methods
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and statistical analysis
Attribute / Competencies:
- A strong ability to work well in a team setting and a commitment to effectively manage change. Must be able to shift priorities as opportunities or issues arise
- Flexibility in working in a quality system environment
- Ability to communicate both oral and written, clearly and effectively to peers and management.
- A willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and become personally involved in the delivery of a project when required.
- Integrity, professionalism and overall commitment to excellence are paramount
- A sense of urgency and results orientation with a dedicated focus toward product launch.
Interested applicants should submit resume and references in confidence to:
Epocal Career Opportunities:
Via email to: email@example.com
Via fax with cover sheet to: (613) 738-6195
Via mail to:
2060 Walkley Road
K1G 3P5 Canada